Company employees are bound by their contract to follow our Code of Conduct while performing their duties. We outline the components of our Code of Conduct below:
- Conduct themselves with honesty and integrity at all times.
- Always vigilant and ready to observe, listen and evaluate their environment in order to protect the client’s premises and property.
- Abide by company policies procedures and/or binding contracts and commitments at all times.
- Always keep accurate timely and complete company records and reports.
- Won’t offer or accept a gift or gratuity that may be regarded as a bribe.
- Will report illegal or unethical conduct to management.
- Act with respect towards clients, team members and all parties at all times.
- protect company and client intellectual property and will not disclose confidential information at any time.
It is the responsibility of each Scorpion Protection employee to observe and promote the above code of conduct. Each Scorpion Protection Security Officer is required to report violations of the code to his/her manager for investigation.
Our company may have to take disciplinary action against employees who repeatedly or intentionally fail to follow our code of conduct. Disciplinary actions will vary depending on the violation.
Employees who repeatedly or intentionally violates our code of conduct including through neglect or intentional disregard will be subject to disciplinary action.
Possible consequences include:
- Suspension or termination for more serious offenses.
- Detraction of benefits for a definite or indefinite time.